Oferta de empleo como Electronic Engineer en White Tip Technologies, Andorra Lavella, Andorra la Vella Publicada el: Lunes, 13 Ago - 07:57 Nombre de la empresa: White Tip Technologies Número de trabajadores: 10
Sede central en: Andorra la Vella
Descripción de la empresa
White Tip Tech is a high tech consultancy firm specialized in advanced video processing hardware
Ubicación Población: Andorra Lavella Código Postal: AD500 Provincia: Andorra la Vella País: Andorra
Puesto vacante: Electronic Engineer
Categorías: Ingenieros y técnicos - Electrónica Nivel: Empleado/a Personal a cargo: (Seleccionar) Número de vacantes: 2
Descripción de la oferta: White Tip Technologies, placed in Andorra, is a leading high tech consultancy firm that is specialized in advanced high performance video processing hardware and software systems.
We are currently seeking a Lead/Senior Level FPGA Engineer to play a key role in FPGA development, debug, and internal support through all phases of development.
The primary focus for this engineer will be to work in a dynamic team and participate in the research, development and system optimization for FPGA real-time video processing with advanced performance constraints.
Why working in Andorra ?
Andorra, is one of the smallest states in Europe, bordering Spain and France in the region of the Pyrenees that has much to offer you.
* A prosperous and diverse country (GDP per head : 44 376$)
* Cosmopolitan population, Over 100 nationalities
* High Quality of life
- Best healthcare system in the world
- Low crime rate (Being the lowest of Europe)
- Free Public educational system
- Incomparable natural environment: 36% of the territory is a protected natural area.
* Extensive cultural and leisure offer
The combination of Andorra and White Tip Technologies is ideal for all those who wish to work in a leading company in the technological area, with a good quality of life, enjoying safety, in a natural environment without the usual problems of big cities and at the same time with practically all its benefits.
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Máster Experiencia mínima: Al menos 2 años Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar) Requisitos mínimos: Required Skills:
* Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience or Bachelor's Level Degree with at 3 years of experience
* Solid Hardware Engineering experience, especially with FPGA
* Experience in FPGA design flow including synthesis, place & route , static timing analysis is required
* Familiarity with Xilinx ISE and Vivado
* Familiarity with Lattice Diamond Tools
* Familiarity with software programming languages: C and Python preferred
* Knowledge in image and video processing
* Knowledge in high speed digital interfaces (DDR, SerDes, USB, PCIe, TMDS, SDI)
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa Horario: 9h-13h y 14h-18h